hahaha

hahaha

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Idol is popular.

In Japan, popularity of South Korea is hot. Girls generation success in Japan. Girls generation has made a record chart top 3 in International Women's Group of the Japanese. Korea Idol has developed. They have skills with do not lip sing and dance.
There are the Internet that help easily approach for people.
And they got much popularity. Before they arrive in Japan, fans know them. Internet help "Korean wave" because Internet impact in music market. But Idol do not work no longer. As Idol move the agency team, popularity reduce. This is happen repeatedly. we want Idole to overcome and advance.

7 comments:

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
수경 said...

Hi~~ ^^
I rewrite them.
I feel hard to write but I will be diligently. Thank you ^^~~~

Scott said...

Yes, this is much better now. :)

I always wonder what happens to idol singers as they become older. I know some continue with solo careers, but I guess most do not. Did they make very much money? What can they do next?

jinwoo said...

yeah, korea pop groups are popualr not only japan also other countries.
yes, internet is important to they more popular.
I want to they will become popular more and more :) -Jin-Woo Na

JSM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JSM said...

I think they are introduce the Korea all over the world. It is very benefits in Korea!
Jung Sangmok

Joo Hyun said...

I like girls idol group.
In korea man everyoe likes girls generation.
they are reminded me at the time of militaty kk
I am sure that all soldiers crazy about girls generation.