hahaha

hahaha

Friday, November 5, 2010

My feeling.

I'm 22 years old. I'm third year of secondary special education now. Sometimes I don't believe. I don't yet really feel that I will graduate next year. I hear that campus life is very fast. These days, I realize. When I entered into a school, I determined many things. For example various experiences, good senior-junior relationship, scholarship and so on. Suddenly I feel bitter. I don't know freshman of my department. Soon, my campus life is ended. I feel heavy with worries.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Time does go by very quickly. Too quickly. My twins had their 4th (American age) birthday last Sunday. It still seems like they were just born! It makes me depressed sometimes to think how quickly everything is going by.

As we say in English, life is short.

h_hjinC said...

Yes I extremely agree with you. I feel that I am still freshman. However the reality is different.. I am third grade. The next year? I am 4th.. the last year of my campus life1! OMG..I also have that kind of worries. But we have to overcome those thing. Everything will be great!

JSM said...

This smester is my last it...Some sad... I have planed many thing but almost thing didn't complete.
I recommend you do various thing!!
Jung Sangmok