hahaha

hahaha

Saturday, November 6, 2010

learning English

Hi~ I'm Su-kyoung. I have study English that is very difficult. When I was 10years old, I study English for the first time. That time English is very interesting. Becuase teacher show many English play, chant and a cartoon film. I didn't feel that is difficult. Just I watch that and speak alike teacher' pronunciation. But When I go to middle school and high school, English is very difficult. I always study grammar and vocabulary. I always watch the internet lecture. And solve a question. And I go to University. There are variety English method. I will be study with that.

6 comments:

Scott said...

I've heard this kind of comment before. I wish Koreans had more of a chance to get familiar with the basics of English for several years before they start memorizing grammar and long lists of vocabulary.

But it's never too late. Combine vocabulary and grammar study with a lot of input (extensive reading mostly), and try to practice the language as much as you can. If you spend at least an hour a day, you'll get better.

Pretty Jiae♥ said...

That's Korea an educational problem, but we are adult we don’t need to follow the rules that the Ministry of education made! We can improve our English not only with a lot of effort but also, enjoy it! :) Just start like kids! Watch what you want to see in English: D and enjoy it~! And continue on enjoy learning you can’t see the result in a month but you will meet great top of the English. Never give up!! way to go~!

h_hjinC said...

Oh I also really enjoyed English when I was young. However nowadays ,Korea education is little bit uneffective. Only grammar grammar... that kind of situation can cause that people get tired of English. Anyway do not in panic cheer up!

jinwoo said...

I agree with your idea... I also feel dificult to study English..
I have studied english over 10 years since I was ten. but I have difficulty having a simple conversation... I think there is my problem and korea education..
but if we keep goning, we can do it
;) -Jin-Woo Na

JSM said...

I also study English very well.
Pro scott recommended reading many books. I can write well when I read many books...
Jung Sangmok

Joo Hyun said...

I also agree Korea has a big English education system.
All student have studied beyond ten years.But many student still can not speak English at all.
I am not a linguist but I don't understand why in middle school and hign scholl focued on grammar and vocabulary.I suggest that scott miles in highschool kk.